New post from 80beats on the office microbes study from Scott Kelley that I wrote about a few days ago: What Microbes Are Growing In Your Office? Science Wants to Know | 80beats | Discover Magazine
Plus some new news stories about the study
- Men’s Offices Have More Bacteria, Study Finds
- The higher the ratio of men in your office, the higher the ratio of germs. So says science. Photo: Louie Douvis
- Why Do Men’s Offices House More Bacteria Than Women’s?
- Scientists See Site, Surface, Gender-Related Differences in Office Space …
- Germs Abound on Office Phones, Chairs, Desks