Going through the list of Microbiology Blogs we have curated at microBEnet and going to try to feature one of them every day or so. And just going to do this in semi-alphabetic order.
Today’s blog: The Aspergillus WebSite Blog
Author: Graham Atherton
Tagline/Summary: The Aspergillus Website is dedicated to providing information on aspergillus, aspergillosis, aspergilloma and other health problems caused by aspergillus to the professional and layperson. This blog will be used to provide latest information, news, current events, announcements and links to useful information.
- Newsbite: Terbinafine Offers Benefits for Avian Aspergillosis
- Common Misconception Refuses to Go Away
- Newsbite: 5 Million ABPA Sufferers Globally
- UK Lung Disease Reorganisation Criticised By Doctors
- Mouldy Bread a Thing of the Past?