Dear microbial ecologist, colleagues, friends …..
Please mark you calendars
15th Symposium on Aquatic Microbial Ecology Zagreb, Croatia
September 3 – 8, 2017
Web Site: http://same15.irb.hr/index.php/general-information/
The registration for 15th SAME is open. Until 15.06. is the Early Bird
Abstract submission deadline – 30.4.2017.
We have the pleasure to present to you our list of invited speakers
To help many of you to attend the Symposium at ease, we have organized
the SAME15 kindergarten.
If your kids are between 1 and 12 years old and you are planning to
bring them with, just let us know in advance. We will take care of
organizing a safe place to make their stay enjoyable and fun. ——
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FEMS grant – The deadline for submitting the application is June 15,
The Symposium will cover the following topics:
1) Microbes in future aquatic environments (Response of aquatic
microbial communities to environmental changes)
2) Viruses: understanding the power of the smaller
3) Making a living of what is available: Microbial chemoautotrophic
metabolisms in aquatic environments
4) Microbial metabolic networks in biogeochemical cycles Who does what?
strategies/suuccess stories in linking (microbial) diversity to
5) Microbial behavior in aquatic systems: from individual cells to
6) Handling the flow: from small scale turbulence to stream and river
microbiology – Stream microbiology
7) Symbiotic interactions in the aquatic environment
8) Model organisms in aquatic microbiology
The venue of the conference is in the heart of the city so you will
enjoy not only the conference but also the Croatian hospitality, food
and drinks. Keep in mind that September is still high season for Zagreb
and reserve your accommodation not at the last minute.
For sure you will find 15th SAME in Zagreb a conference where you want
and have to be.
See you in Zagreb soon