We are happy to announce that registration for GSC19 is now open !!Theme: Extending Standards to Viruses and Microbial EukaryotesDate: May 15th-17th, 2017Location: Stamford Plaza, Brisbane, AustraliaAustralian Centre for Ecogenomics, University of QueenslandThe agenda is packed with exciting sessions and topics:
- Viral classification and genome standards
- Microbial eukaryote classification and genome standards
- Bioinformatic workflow standards (large scale, reproducible, cost-effective)
- Microbiomes of Australia
- Modes and tempo of evolution
- Genome taxonomyCheck out specific session details and confirmed speakers on the GSC19 homepage. Please direct GSC19 inquiries to the GSC contact page.Meeting Organizers:Philip Hugenholtz, Caroline Moniz, Lynn Schriml, Folker Meyer and Pelin YilmazWe are looking forward to seeing you in Brisbane !!