Just a quick link fest here. Lots of buzz going around about various microbiology of the built environment papers. Here are some news stories / blog posts of relevance:
- Brooke Borel at PopSci: Building Design Influences Bacterial Growth | Popular Science.
- Me on microBEnet: Studying — not wantonly killing — the microbes around us and the rise of the “microbiology of the built environment”
- Brandon Brooks on microBEnet: Baby Brandon Bubba Brooks, the scientist and the twin
Other microbiology of the built environment stories in the news:
- New Zealand Herald: City air to go under microscope
- NYTimes: Inside City’s Water Tanks, Layers of Neglect
- microBEnet: New York Times Investigates Rooftop Water Towers