The session participants:
- Jonathan Eisen, Ph.D., professor, School of Medicine and College of Biological Sciences, University of California
- Susan Lynch, Ph.D., associate professor of medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- Justin Sonnenburg, Ph.D., assistant professor, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Neil Stollman, M.D., physician, East Bay Center for Digestive Health
- Moderator: Kathleen McGowan, independent journalist, Berkeley, Calif.
The session was not recorded as far as I know but there were lots of Tweets from a few people. I captured them using Storify – see the embedded slideshow below:
I also posted my slides to Slideshare:
Lots of discussion of the Built Environment there, some great questions from the audience, and it was nice seeing some friends and meeting more journalists interested in microbiome related topics.